10 Steps to Clean your Own House Like a Professional
Cleaning your house shouldn’t be such a hassle that you don’t look forward to doing it and almost always come up with an excuse to avoid cleaning your house. You can clean your house like a professional frequently without the need of a professional house cleaning service if you do not one. Most homeowners are too busy and would not attempt to clean the house for fear that it could be a herculean task, but organizing yourself and using a professional house cleaning checklist can greatly make your work easier. Here are few tips we have been able to glean off professional house cleaners that enables them clean houses so. We have been able to garner some house cleaning tips on how to clean your house like a professional.
- Before you start going from room to room like the fire brigade approach, chill a bit, turn on some cool lively music to set the mood. Turn on the music loud enough that it drowns out the vacuum noise. Music that loud makes you want to dance and move your body. In addition, have a professional house cleaning checklist that guides you, ensure that there is ample lighting, turn on the lights, open the blinds and shade. Start early enough when the sun is still bright and make certain to finish before 3pm as after this time the light begins to fade.
- Pick up your clutter; as you go about picking up clutters, feel free to second guess your belongings. Magazines, old DVDs, toys the kids have outgrown, old shoes, old clothes, it’s time to de-clutter all of those, give them all away – charity or recycle. The less you have the less you have to give away. This home cleaning tips can be used to de-clutter your space but do not let this could bog you down, distracting you from doing the main cleaning. Until you’ve decided how to successfully get your clutter under control, de-clutter the little you can and move on.
- Speaking of closets, start with the worst thing in the room. If you are scared of opening the closet, face your fears, minimize and organize. Tackling the worst thing in the room first frees you with more energy and you discover the rest of the room is not so burdensome.
- Dust your house; dust each room, from left to right, from top to bottom with microfiber clothes. Dust the topsides of furniture, underside of shelves, handrails, flower vase, picture frames, TV screens, fans, computer monitors. Professional home cleaners use this method as this lowers allergens and improves air quality in the room before going on to the next cleaning path.
- Clean furniture, every now and then your furniture needs cleaning while some of the wooden furniture would require waxing or polishing. Go though the house strip and change bed sheets, remake the bed, fix throw pillows on the couch hanging loosely. Brush furniture top with a vacuum cleaner extension.
- Clean mirrors and windows. Cleaning your windows and mirrors provides that sparkling feel to your house and so shouldn’t be left unattended to. There are variety homemade glass cleaners that can be used to provide that glitter to your mirrors and windows. House mirror cleaning can also be done using homemade glass cleaners. You can also use damp the rag in warm water when wiping off so as to remove fingerprint marks or other gungs found.
- Clean the kitchen and bathroom; Walk through bathroom and spray homemade cleaning products, then return and scrub, brushing the hand rail, the sink, the toilet cover and toilet. Go into the kitchen and thoroughly clean the inside of the microwave from top to bottom, innermost to outer, do same for ovens, cabinets and other appliances.
- Clean floors; sweep, mop and then treat floors. While cleaning, mopping and treating floors, start from the farthest part of the room and work your way towards the entrance of the room. This house cleaning tips is often overlooked by a lot of folks.
- Vacuum the house; vacuuming the house ensures that lose dirt, debris and vacuumed out. Mostly you should vacuum your way out of the room. Vacuum the furniture, you would be surprised items such as socks, toys, pen you would find neatly tucked behind or underneath the cushion.
- Follow a cleaning path; it is very necessary to be organized your home and follow a cleaning path during the cleaning process do not do things haphazardly and this can easily tire you out. Start from the innermost part of the room to the outer part. A good thumb of rule is to stretch out your arms and clean all part within reach before moving to the next part in the room.
Have you just newly moved in rented house in Adelaide, are you tired of not being able to get that sparkle clean off of your home and you need that professional house cleaning service done. Are you looking for a cheap and affordable house cleaning services? Are you moving out of your house and need professional house cleaners for property cleaning? Contact us today and we would give you a list a list of our house cleaning service prices as well as meet your needs on cleaning your house. Our professional house cleaners are guaranteed to give your house that perfect glimmer it so desperately needs.