100% Stress-free Moving Out
Exit Cleaning Australia … is the name you can trust when it comes to end of lease cleaning in Adelaide! Exit cleaning/End of Lease Cleaning Adelaide is not an easy task, and if you left the property uncleaned you might lose your hefty bond to your landlord. This is where our cleaners come to the rescue! Offering comprehensive bond cleaning, Bond cleaning, and exit cleaning services in Adelaide, we guarantee 100% bond return.
The end of lease cleaning Adelaide team provides all the services needed to clean your home, office and car. We are fully licensed and insured professional house cleaning company in Adelaide. Our cleaners have a wide range of experience in deep cleaning your apartment, house or office space. There is no job too small or large for our team!
Real estate agents and property owners in Adelaide have strict guidelines when it comes to end of lease cleans and refunding bonds to tenants. But that’s a walk in the park for our expert cleaners who use a Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA) approved checklist to ensure that you’ll get 100% of your bond returned to you, no stress.
Our team can tackle any space; nothing is too much of a challenge for them. Together with our high-tech equipment, eco-friendly cleaning products and their skills, even the dirtiest of spaces will be left sparkling clean. After using our services, you’re guaranteed to get 100% bond return at the end of your lease. End of lease cleaning has never been so easy!
Explore our other Location services : End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne
Our end of lease cleaning service covers the entire house, including the entrance way, living areas, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and hallways.
Our professional Lease cleaning team has extensive experience and know exactly what it takes to meet end of lease cleaning standards. Our carpet cleaning services leave carpets clean, fresh, and hygienic. Their REISA-approved cleaning checklist guarantees only the best service.
You will be surprised by our amazing job! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed so once we’ve completed a cleaning job, we’ll use your feedback to improve our cleaning services.
A STRESS-FREE MOVE IS GUARANTEED WITH LIKE CLEAN GROUP
We’ve proven time and time again that our services are first-class. Our clients are left feeling at ease, knowing that they’ve enlisted the best in the business when it comes to End of Lease Cleaning in Adelaide.
With 1000’s bond cleans in Adelaide under our belt, our experienced team knowns exactly what is required to ensure that you receive 100% of your bond back when you exit your rental property in Adelaide. We’ll clean your rental property efficiently, thoroughly and professionally, not leaving any stone unturned. You can count on us to help you have a stress-free relocation, no surprises.
Make your property manager/owner happy by enlisting the best in the business. We at Like Clean Group remove the stress from relocating and offer the most comprehensive and affordable end of lease cleaning service in Adelaide.
Call our team today to book the most affordable bond cleaning service in Adelaide!
When it comes to providing a great service, we are fully licensed and insured professional house cleaning company in Adelaide that takes pride in our work. We provide all the services needed to clean your home, office and car. Our team is highly trained and experienced with over 10 years of experience. Our cleaners are reliable with each member having an extensive background in cleaning industry. They know exactly how to get jobs done efficiently without wasting any time or effort on unnecessary tasks. We take care of everything you need so that you can enjoy your free time without worrying about anything at all! This includes: End of lease cleaning Adelaide – make sure your property looks amazing when you move out of it! * Carpet steam cleaning – remove dirt from deep within the carpet fibres * Regular House Cleaning – save yourself some time by employing us!
OUR EXPERT TEAM IS GUARANTEED TO IMPRESS
We would be nothing without our expert team of dedicated cleaners; they’re customer focused and know what it takes to please property managers and owners. They are highly trained and will go above and beyond to ensure that you get 100% of you bond back at lease end. Don’t stress, they’ll look after the bond cleaning for you.
Our team is well trained and experienced. We use only the best tools and equipment to ensure you receive the highest quality end of lease cleaning service in Adelaide. We can clean all types of surfaces, including carpets and tiles, leaving your property looking spotless. Our cleaners are fully insured and bonded for your peace of mind, giving you total peace of mind if any damage occurs during the cleaning process.
Our professional cleaning team has extensive experience and know exactly what it takes to meet end of lease cleaning standards. Our carpet cleaning services leave carpets clean, fresh, and hygienic. Their REISA-approved cleaning checklist guarantees only the best service.
Our professional cleaning team is highly skilled and trained, they have an eye for detail and will clean your house from top to bottom; no hard to reach places will be left undone.
If your property manager or owner isn’t satisfied with the bond clean, our team will come back and fix the problem. .
End of lease cleaning Adelaide Package
Our bond service aims to ensure that the cleanliness of the property meets the required standards of the Property Manager (under the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008), and therefore ensures that the full bond is released to the tenant at lease end.
Our 100% bond back guarantee (T & C’s apply) only covers the areas that you have selected from our end of lease cleaning services.
End of tenancy cleaning (vacate cleaning) in Australia can be quite complicated so that’ why we’re here to help. Ultimately, it’s your responsibility to ensure that all the components of your end of lease clean have been covered, so contact our team of cleaning experts in Adelaide if you need clarification.
A full end of lease clean consists of the following:
- Full bond clean: a thorough clean of the property including entrance way, hallways, kitchen, living and dining areas, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Professional carpet cleaning
And if required, we provide the following specialty services:
- Upholstery cleaning
- Pest control
- Pressure cleaning
Our quote will cover each end of lease cleaning service separately so please check your quote for the cleaning services that are included. Each item will appear separately on the quote, for example:
- Bond clean
- Carpet clean
Like Clean Group in Adelaide uses innovative bond back cleaning techniques but we can’t perform miracles. Some items will have “normal wear and tear” from daily use, so we can’t make the item look new again. We will document our services with before and after photos to show the property manager/owner that our professional cleaning services have ensured that the item has been brought back to the best possible condition.
- Spot clean walls, light switches and power points as required (a full wall clean involves an additional cost)
- Clean light fittings (if accessible and safe to remove)
- Clean fans, air conditioners and filters
- Clean doors, skirting and moulding
- Remove cobwebs, insect stains and small nests where pest control is not required
- Clean standard blinds, chords and rails (additional services may be required)
- Clean both sides of windows (depending on accessibility)
- Clean drawers and cupboards including tops, doors, inside and shelving
- Clean sliding door tracks
- Vacuum all the floors and carpets
- Mop hard floors
Cleaning the Kitchen
- Clean all cupboards including inside, outside, tops, doors and drawers
- Clean all areas of stove top, elements, rings and knobs
- Clean all areas of oven, griller, doors, trays, racks, glass and knobs
- Clean inside, outside and behind dishwasher and microwave (if over 5kg’s they must be moved and put back into place by customer)
- Clean sink, drain holes, drainers and polish tap ware
- Clean range hood exhaust, and remove and clean filter
- Clean and polish splash back
Cleaning the Veranda
- Sweep floor
- Remove cobwebs
- Clean inside and outside of all cupboards and drawers
- Clean toilet including behind, around cistern and all-around toilet seat
- Clean bath, shower recess/soap holder, remove built up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean sink and polish tap ware and towel rails
- Clean mirrors and windows including window tracks
- Clean exhaust fans
- Clean floors
Cleaning the Laundry
- Clean inside and outside of all cupboards and drawers
- Clean inside, outside and behind dryer and remove lint if applicable (if over 5kg’s it must be moved and put back into place by customer)
- Clean inside, outside and around laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean behind washing machine and clean equipment and filters if applicable (if over 5kg’s it must be moved and put back into place by customer)
- Clean all walls, windows and tracks
- Clean floors
Cleaning the Garage
- Sweep floor
- Remove cobwebs
Due to the extra time required to clean a furnished property, it will be quoted differently to an unfurnished property.
- Dust and wipe all furniture surfaces
- Clean kitchen cupboards (if contents are removed and placed in front of the cupboard by customer)
Additional Cleaning Services (quoted separately)
The following cleaning services are an additional exit clean cost and will appear separately on your quote as an additional item. NOTE: If they aren’t listed on your quote then they aren’t included.
- Furnished property
- Removal of rubbish
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Professional upholstery cleaning
- Blind cleaning including venetians
- Pool cleaning and maintenance
- Garden maintenance
- Pest control
- Pressure cleaning
- BBQ cleaning
This list does not include all of our specialty services so get in touch with our cleaning team today if you require anything further like repairs, painting services etc.
- Our team will spot clean your walls for insect marks and the like, however, they do not clean the entire wall. If marks exist that are beyond normal ‘wear and tear’ then get in touch with our cleaning team for this additional service.
- Discoloration of items can happen with normal wear and tear; items like toilets, plastics and grout can turn yellow over time. It can be nearly impossible to return them to their original state without specialist cleaning services.
- Our Bond cleaning service does include cleaning ceilings.
- Our Exit cleaning service does include cleaning garage walls or floors.
- Any areas considered dangerous or a risk to our team will not be included in our bond cleaning service. Broken or cracked power points or switches, bio waste or any other hazard than is considered dangerous will not be cleaned.
Tile and natural rock stains
- Due to the composition of these materials, it can be hard to fully remove stains and a specialist may be required to bring the material back to its original state.
- Our team of cleaners do not clean at heights; any area that requires a ladder to clean will not be included in our Exit cleaning service. For example, windows on the second floor will not be cleaned.
- Damp spots can be extremely hard to remove and can occur anywhere around the property, often “dry wall” plaster can be affected. We will do our utmost best to remove any mould and marks from damp spots, however there are occurrences where we can’t completely remove these spots, and if removed, they can return quickly if the area is damp.
- We do our best to remove mould from all areas around the property, however mould can be implanted into grout, silicon and other areas; these areas will require a specialist to restore them back to their original state.
- Areas that require specialist cleaning equipment, chemicals or a trained technician are not included in our standard bond cleaning service. For example, pressure cleaners for stains on a garage floor), painters or plasterers to repair holes in walls. These services can be provided as an additional service so speak to our team to add these additional services to your quote.
- Items such as furniture, fridges or any items not listed in the inclusions will not be cleaned unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by both parties.
- Team of cleaners will not clean inside cupboards, if items are not removed prior to them entering the premises.
- Our team will not clean decorative items including ‘nick knacks’, frames, vases, lamps, clocks, fruit bowls, linen and any other decorative item.
- As. our team of cleaners do not clean nor warrant all kitchen items that are located inside cupboards and draws.
Bond Back Guarantee Exclusions
Along with the end of lease cleaning service exclusions, other exclusions exist that we can’t include under our bond back guarantee, including:
Post Cleaning Events
A post cleaning event is something that occurs after the bond clean and within the warranty period that may influence the property managers/owners release of the bond, for which the cleaner is not responsible. We will not be responsible nor guarantee cleanliness in such an event and will use common sense to review these instances. Examples of such events are:
- New residents moving in
- Visitation to the property by a third-party contractor that hasn’t been approved by us
- Accumulation of dead insects after the bond clean
- Accumulation of surface dust that has built up after the bond clean has been completed
- Dirt near a window or door that has been left open
- Insect or animal faeces
- Our Lease cleaning services does not warrant any cleaning inside or outside of your garage.
- Outdoor areas are places that can’t be fully closed off from weather elements, such as balconies and patios, or an outside area that has only three walls. Our team will clean any outside area, however due to the effects of weather we can’t warrant these areas.
- Our bond cleaning services include cleaning outside glass (excluding glass at heights or glass that is difficult to access) however due to the effect of weather we cannot warrant this.
- Our bond cleaning service includes cleaning outdoor windows (excluding those at heights or those that are difficult to access) however due to the effects of weather we can’t warrant them.
Post Pest Control
- We are not be responsible and do not warrant any items post pest control that may require additional cleaning, that are directly related to the pest control service performed. For example, dead animals and insects that have gathered after the service has been completed.
What does end of lease cleaning involve?
Leaving your Adelaide apartment or house can be stressful. The end of the lease term is a good time to do everything patiently, from storing household belongings to cleaning the property.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
The most frequent source of disputes is end-of-tenancy cleaning. Everyone should know their rights. Among them are what the landlord must do, what is expected of them, and who pays for what.
Should I leave my property empty for a bond clean?
We highly recommend that you leave your property empty and remove all furniture so the cleaning team can access the entire property to provide you with thorough bond cleaning services.
How End Of Lease Cleaning Services Are Beneficial For Your House?
Our End of Lease Cleaning Adelaide Services use environmentally friendly chemicals and the latest equipment. Bond Cleaning Adelaide provides sanitization and cleaning in every corner of your premises.
How long does an End of Lease Clean take?
The end-of-lease cleaning time depends on how big the property is. Cleansing can take a certain amount of time. Anyone can customize the quote. Some companies provide 2 cleaners for your bond cleaning.
We offer 100% bond back guarantee (T & C’s apply) because we believe in the quality of our cleaning service, our customer service and our skilled cleaners; Also, we know that you will receive the best service possible in Adelaide, South Australia. Our experienced cleaners are well trained, knowledgeable and work according to the REISA-approved cleaning checklist to ensure that you get your full bond back at lease end.